Saturday, April 02, 2005

Nuts.

The month of April.

I've been a good girl today. Was in my usual debonair self today. Unlike the sombre mood I was in these few days. Went for tuition and stayed there for two hours. Big achievement. Think I'd be going back there again tomorrow. There would be four papers as scheduled on Monday. Like, what the? FOUR PAPERS ON ONE DAY? And they are Biology, Amaths, Emaths and Chinese. My goodness. And I haven't started any revision yet, planned to start it today, but under certain circumstances, I wasn't able to. Instead, I'm locked in this room, playing the computer as my Mom told me to. Well, it's to kill time. AND because of my planned revision, I rejected a dinner at the hotel, or a wedding dinner. DOTS. Big sacrifice made! It may be a blessing in disguise, so that I could faithfully stick to my diet plans. HAHA.

Okay. So, I'm just listening to Going Crazy by Natalie and Westife's Miss You and More Than Words. Nice songs. Did my toenails again. I can be a manicurist in future! Or maybe a professional hairstylist who earns 150bucks per hair cut? How about a taitai! My unrealistic ambition since I was a young girl.

Jkok just sent me Guang Liang's Tong Hua. WOAH. That song is so nice! And she's currently sending me Dao Dai by Jay Chou now. HEHE.

Janine.

4/02/2005 08:54:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com